Skip to content

Thank you for visiting. Please bear with m3 as I start building out inventory. Invictus is a one man shop.

Welcome to the Forum! | Invictus Cockpit Systems

Welcome to the Forum!

• Welcome to our community!  We are glad to have you.  We have a few house rules, so lets get those out of the way:

1.  Be kind.  As this forum grows, people of all skill levels will join.  Be helpful or be quiet.  The world has enough negativity.

2.  If you own a business that sells cockpit parts, ask before you advertise here.  Don't be sneaky.  I believe there is enough business to go around, so don't think I'm going to try to hold you back.  I just don't want this place to turn into a sales free-for-all.

3.  Show me your cockpit.  Ok, maybe this isn't a rule.  I just want to see it.  

4.  Enjoy yourself.  We are all here because we love this stuff.  Let's have a good time with it.  

• Hi Chris and all,

I'm building an A-10C II in Melbourne, Australia. Inspired by @thewarthogproject during COVID lockdowns (we had many) and work finally commenced in January of this year, thanks to a very generous work bonus.

It's all happening from scratch, I've no prior 3D print, K40 laser, Arduino background but have always had an interest in DIY and tech.

• Flim's (vr-pits.com) cockpit plans, with some of @thewarthogproject's mods as a base structure
    • @thewarthogproject's panels
    • Helios powered MIP
    • Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS